11.18.2017

Reflections of 2017

As we're nearing Thanksgiving now & our oldest child's 14th birthday, I cannot help but *REFLECT* upon all that IS.

The chaos of life is still very present, yet just an element in the background. It's easy to get lost in the constant movement of life. For me, I see this as a parallel to my children's Sensory Integration Dysfunction. They become overwhelmed with stimuli in their environment; I with the tides of events in LIFE. I now find myself coaching both them & myself to be PRESENT & In-the-Moment. It's a process of developing focus and a almost simple mindset. It's taken me nearly 14 years to get HERE in this modality of LIVING.

Though all the interventions we chose for the kids are very active & a living/breathing structure (Medical, Behavioral, Emotional, Nutritional, Mental, etc.)-- the SHIFT for ME has been moving that structure to the foundation or background activity of our family's LIVING & not in the forefront of my concentration. Now, I can choose to find RICHNESS in the moment(s) with each child-- meeting them right where they are, experiencing & loving them through these precious moments which fly by in what seems nano-seconds. It's been a long path to arrive at this & it's certainly a muscle which needs ongoing training.

The kids are growing, expanding & moving fluidly on their individual journeys. It's truly a striking composition if only I stand back to see the whole picture every once in awhile. The depth of each of their personalities is so intricate as they have more and more life experiences-- for this I am truly GRATEFUL. We are working on EMBRACING THE JOURNEY, not judging it & we are learning along the way. There is a lot of *talking through* moments & experiences which again, I'm so grateful we are within this realm. I know many families whom are unable to converse with their autistic children verbally (my own were in that place 6-8 years ago)-- so I don't take this for granted.

My thoughts for today. Don't be afraid to LOVE FIERCELY. Trust others with your Heart. Forgive & step-up in Being the Change You Want to See. Celebrate the little things, as in the end those are the BIG THINGS. Be okay with letting go & letting God... accept we are never truly in control in this place & be okay with it. Allow yourself to fail FORWARD; this is how we all LEARN. When you find yourself stuck on how life isn't going Your way-- Give to Others without any EXPECTATIONS. Check yourself to see if you are the example you want to be for your family. Faith is HOPE on Fire-- show this to your children. Have a GRATEFUL HEART.
- Momma T.



1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete